How To Get MBA Admission In Alliance University?
Once you complete your Bachelor degree, you need a professional Master’s qualification to purse a highly rewarding career. You cannot find a better option than MBA and the demand for MBA never comes down.
Select the best business institute for your MBA program
You have to select a reputable institute or University for your MBA program. Many students and parents find it very hard to identify a renowned school that offers most advanced business management courses. Best universities offer you the opportunities to develop your skills by providing the right ambiance for learning. When you talk about the most reliable MBA institutes in India, Alliance University definitely stands tall. If you are trying to secure an MBA admission in Alliance University, you have to follow some important steps.
MBA Admission Alliance University Bangalore. Direct Admission in MBA in Management Quota
By adding a specialized MBA degree to your bachelor’s degree, you sum up your academic career. A post graduation in business administration is a result-oriented certification that will boost your work career. Not to mention, MBA admission in Alliance University is a sought-after management course in business organizations. By taking MBA Admission in Alliance University, you would realize later that it is one of the best decisions you have made in your life.
Alliance University is a reputed private university in Bangalore, Karnataka, founded in 1969 as a college. In the year 2008, it was confirmed as a deemed to be university. An MBA Courses In Alliance University Bangalore will equip the students with excellent academic skills with plentiful practical knowledge so as to secure fitting jobs for themselves in this constantly changing corporate world.
Application for MBA admission 2017 Alliance University
You have to submit the application form on or before the stipulation date. The University uses some important parameters including scholastic and extracurricular records for admission. The final selection is based on the overall performance in admission selection process.
Eligibility for the MBA admission process in Alliance University
You should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a reputed University. You also have to get high marks in NMAT, GMAT, XAT, CAT ATMA, MAT or CMAT and the final selection procedures include a personal interview and group discussion as well. The Alliance aptitude management test is also an integral component of selection criteria and the duration of this examination is 1 hour. The correct answer carries 1 mark and for all wrong answers, .25 marks are deducted.
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University MBA Admission 2017
• Any undergraduate university degree with at least three years of duration with minimal marks of 50% or equivalent GPA
• Valid GMAT scores in addition to AWA score
• CAT/GMAT score indispensable in Direct Admission MBA colleges
• Direct Admission for international candidates under NRI quota
• In addition to entrance tests, oral extempore presentation, dissertation, or personal interview may be applicable
MBA Admission Process in Alliance University
1. The applicants for post graduation will be filtered depending on consistent academic performance, scores in the competitive exams, and work experience (if relevant).
2. Selected candidates will be summoned for personal interview during March, which will be conducted at various centers across out nation as mentioned in the application form. For convenience, interviews can be arranged over Skype.
3. Successful students will be informed by phone/email.
Tips to Master in the MBA Entrance Test
• Following your bachelor’s degree, if you have planned for an MBA course, you have made the right decision; it is time to start preparing for the MBA entrance exam.
• Extensive practice is essential to approach the questions
• Solving questions become simple after identification
• Prepare for mock tests
• Prepare with a strategy
MBA courses in Alliance University Bangalore
Alliance University offers different types of MBA courses to accommodate the varying tastes and preferences of different students and they include MBA marketing, MBA finance, MBA organizational leadership and strategy, MBA operations, MBA retail, MBA banking and financial services, MBA hospitality, MBA entrepreneurship and family business, MBA international business and MBA communications as well. You can choose the most suitable course depending on your interests and performance in the written test and interview.
If you want to apply MBA admission 2017 Alliance University, you can seek the help of Bangalore Admission and we offer the much needed assistance to get an admission in this renowned institute. We make you familiarize with all the procedures involved with the Alliance University MBA admission 2017 and our guidance makes everything extremely hassle free for you.
Apply MBA admission 2017 Alliance University and be one of the prolific would-be entrepreneurs who set an example for future students with burning desire. For students who need information about the MBA course, please contact us. We will be glad to help you.